Easy Witch Hat Cookies are made with 3 simple ingredients. Making these cookies with the kids is a great way to entertain kids, and then that way they can also enjoy a fun snack.
Made from Keebler fudge striped cookies, Hershey kisses and frosting. You will really enjoy making and eating your little witchy hat. The question is which, witch hat will you choose?
I have always loved the fun part of Halloween, but this year we are just a little busy, planning a wedding and so I needed something that would taste great and also be fun to make. I can’t wait to make them again with my grand kids. They really are so easy and adorable.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Easy Witch Hat Cookies?
- Keebler Fudge-striped cookies, or a round chocolate cookie of your choice
- Hershey’s Kisses, unwrapped (to make the top of the hat)
- Frosting of your choice; made from scratch or purchased
- Optional: black sugar or spooky sprinkles for Halloween
How Do I Make Easy Witch Hat Cookies?
- Either make your own frosting, by combining 1/8 cup butter, 1 cup powdered sugar, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 2-4 caps full of milk,
- Or you may want to purchase your frosting; whatever you like.
- Add the color of food coloring to your frosting that you want your trim on the hat to be.
- Then you can place the frosting in a frosting bag, or snip the corner off of a zip lock baggie.
- Place the chocolate side of the fudge-striped cookie up; pipe some frosting around the hole in the cookie.
- Next add a Hershey’s kiss on top of the frosting, pressing it down just a little so some of the frosting is showing around the kiss.
- Then you can either leave it plain or decorate your hat with colored sugar or spooky sprinkles.
What Can I Use to Decorate My Witch Hat Cookies?
- Frosting; of your choice. I tried to make a deep purple with red and blue, it wasn’t as bright as I wanted it but it sure was cute, anyway.
- Spooky sprinkles or any sprinkles that would look good on a Witch’s hat.
- Or even colored sugar; I liked the black, but green, orange or purple would be fun too.
- Fun colored Halloween candy, or any color that looks good on a Witch’s hat.
More Fun Halloween Recipes:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 26Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 1mgSodium 9mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 0gSugar 3gProtein 0g