Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip will make an amazing appetizer for Super Bowl coming up. This yummy dip is so good on Chicken in the Biscuit crackers, Ritz or even celery or some people even like to dip carrots in it.
My good friend, Bryce, gave me this yummy recipe as he is always looking out for me and trying to find good recipes that most people will love.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip?
Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make this dip (scroll down for the full recipe):
- Canned chicken
- Pepper sauce (Buffalo Wing sauce)
- Cream cheese
- Ranch dressing
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Celery Sticks
- Crackers of your choice
How Do I Make Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip?
Here’s the simple steps you’ll follow to make this dip (scroll down for the full recipe):
- Heat the chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
- Add the cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Cook, and stir until well blended and warm.
- Mix in half of the shredded cheese and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook (on Low) until hot and bubbly.
- If you keep it in the oven, cook @450 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip has only five ingredients. Then get some crackers, vegetables, or whatever you like to dip.
More Tasty Appetizers For You:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 170Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 28mgSodium 541mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 5g