Garlic baked potato wedges are a healthier way to eat potatoes. They are baked in the oven. I love cooking these garlic baked potato wedges, no more heating up the oil and giving the house that strong oil smell. Potato wedges are a perfect side for burgers or sandwiches.
Also you could make some for that special game day. What is your favorite team? We like fry sauce with ours. We make fry sauce by mixing equal parts mayonnaise and ketchup, but you can dip yours in ketchup, or even some people like to dip them in Ranch dressing.
And so I told you that we have so many potatoes, those big yummy ones from Idaho. My husband was a Idaho potato farmer. So when September comes around, we are always so excited to get our potatoes from Idaho. These would be a fun snack for after school and they really work up pretty fast. Your kids will thank you!
How are you all doing this fall? I have been so blessed! For the longest time, I have been pretty healthy! However yesterday when I went to bed and I couldn’t get warm, I knew that something was up. Sure enough, I have a slight fever, and the chills!
- 6 large russet potatoes, washed (skins on)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2½ Tablespoons parsley
- Spray two baking sheets with olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut each potato in half and then half again until you have 8 - 10 pieces depending on the size of the potato. Cut potatoes all the same size if possible. Place the potato wedges onto the baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mix the oil, garlic powder, and paprika together. Stir and sprinkle the oil and spices equally over the potato wedges.
- Then sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the potato wedges.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then take the potato wedges out and turn them over.
- Place back into the oven for 20 more minutes.