Whipped topping candy is light and delicious; my daughter told me that it is better than fudge. I love making easy candy or whipped topping candy. You can call it whatever you want, I enjoy calling it better than fudge.
You will want to make these yummy little treats with your kids or grandkids, I promise, they are so much easier than sugar cookies.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Whipped Topping Candy?
Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make this candy (scroll down for the full recipe):
- Chocolate chips
- Whipped topping (regular)
- Vanilla wafers, graham crackers, coconut, mini chocolate chips, sprinkles, pecans, or any nuts (to roll candy in)
How Do I Make Whipped Topping Candy?
Here’s the simple steps you’ll follow to make this candy (scroll down for the full recipe):
- Melt chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments for up to 4 minutes.
- After the chocolate has melted, wait 2-3 minutes and then add the whipped topping.
- Stir together.
- Roll into 1″ balls and then roll in your choice of crushed vanilla wafers, graham crackers, coconut, mini chocolate chips, sprinkles, pecans, or any nut of your choice.
- Place in an airtight container and put them in the refrigerator or freezer.
- When ready to eat, take some out and enjoy.
Tips and Tricks For Whipped Topping Candy?
- Roll these candy balls in whatever you choose. Some suggestions are: Graham crackers, nuts, coconut, sprinkles or even vanilla wafers, or for the chocolate lover, roll in mini chocolate chips.
- I used Hershey’s chocolate chips, and Cool Whip whipped topping. Sometimes with the other brands, I get different results!
- Just remember, they need to be kept in the refrigerator.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and these yummy whipped topping candy balls will make it that much easier! I know if you try this recipe, you will not be disappointed.
Make them for Santa! (I know he will leave you extra presents).
Give them to your neighbors on a cute little plate.
Take them to a family, friend, or neighborhood get together.
More Delicious Candy Recipes:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 77Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 0mgSodium 22mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 1gSugar 7gProtein 1g
We Are Doing A Fun Little Holiday Blog Hop With Some Other Bloggers This Week:
Check Out Some Holiday Ideas From Some of Our Blogger Friends: