Okay fans, it is time for the Super Bowl!!! I bet you are so impressed that I know that. I also know that you have just got to try this amazing Super Bowl Party Dip. It is so simple to put together and your fans are going to love it.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Super Bowl Party Dip?
Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make this dip (scroll down for the full recipe):
- Jimmy Dean Sausage
- Cream cheese
- Can green chilies
How Do I Make Super Bowl Party Dip?
Here’s the simple steps you’ll follow to make this dip (scroll down for the full recipe):
- In a medium to large skillet, brown the sausage, and the chopped onions.
- Turn the temperature to medium low and add the cream cheese and chilies.
- Place the mixture into a crock pot on low to keep the dip warm.
- Serve with your favorite chips or crackers.
If you have a crock pot that has a keep warm setting like I do, then place your dip in the crock pot to keep it warm! It is perfect for crackers and chips.
Tips and Tricks For Super Bowl Party Dip:
- You can also use any flavor of Jimmy Dean Sausage that is your favorite; I use plain and then put just a little sage in it.
- I like to place my browned sausage on a brown bag to remove some of the excess grease. I do this by cutting the paper bag open and then laying it out flat. Place the sausage on the bag for 3-4 minutes.
- Place the sausage back into the pan and roll the bags up and toss them into the trash.
- I was also thinking you could add a little salsa if you wanted to jazz it up a little more!
- However if you want to keep it simple, just add the 4 ingredients and enjoy.
More Tasty Appetizers For You:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 24Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 6mgSodium 39mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 1g