Oh wow, where did the month of April go? I can’t believe it is already May. I am sure ready for some sunshine and I am sure the rest of you are too. So I just had to make some Rocky Road Brownies, which are our favorite brownies.
These Rocky Road Brownies are truly our all time favorite brownies. One of the best parts of this recipe is that it works up so quickly. I love the brownies with just frosting and no marshmallows. Also they are such a versatile brownie that you can add any type of candy bar or treat in them and they will taste amazing!
Here is a picture of my favorite Rocky Road Brownies in my favorite pan. I know that one day I will have to break down and get a new pan, but for now, I will just keep on loving this pan. It is awesome and the food that comes out of it is so yummy!!
I don’t even remember who gave it to me, but I sure do love them and I wish them the best in life. It has been 30 years that I have had this pan and I think that it is one of the first things I would have to grab if there was a fire. I just haven’t found one that I love as much as it.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Rocky Road Brownies?
- Nuts (optional)
- Mini marshmallows
- White chocolate
- Powdered sugar
- Almond flavoring
How Do I Make Rocky Road Brownies?
- In a large mixing bowl mix butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- Beat eggs in one at a time.
- Add cocoa, flour, salt and nuts if desired.
- Grease a 9″ X 13″ pan.
- Place batter in the pan and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove then from the oven and cover with a single layer of marshmallows.
- Return to the oven for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, cool completely and then add your favorite frosting.
- Cut into 4″ squares and enjoy.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter and powdered sugar.
- Add milk a little at a time so that it turns out the consistency that you want.
- Then add cocoa, vanilla, and almond flavoring.
- Mix very well for at least 3 minutes.
- The more you mix your frosting the fluffier it will be.
So can you tell me, what is your favorite pan? Maybe you can help me find a new one. This one is a little bent and a little rough around the edges, but I guess it is so wonderful because maybe it is seasoned. Yes, I think the older I get, I feel more seasoned.
And you would think that I would be getting a lot smarter, but I feel like the older I get, the less I know. Really I do learn new things ever day, but I just can’t remember what I learned yesterday. LOL!!! That’s okay every day life gets better and better, just like my pan.
What other Brownie Recipes do you Recommend?
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 536Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 94mgSodium 214mgCarbohydrates 69gFiber 2gSugar 56gProtein 6g