You will love, love, love these Symphony Brownies. They are named after Symphony candy bars, but when you eat them you may think that there is a symphony in your mouth they are so good.
They are so easy, but family and friends will think that you put so much work into them! Two boxes of brownie mixes and a couple of Symphony Bars and wala—amazing. They are ooie and gooie and full of chocolate.
The almond and toffee chunks are perfect in the middle of these brownies. Just add a glass of milk and life is perfect. I love to make these when I am in a hurry and don’t have a lot of time. Maybe we can change the name to Last Minute Brownies!
What ever you call them, people will fall in love with them when you make these. Use a plastic knife to cut these symphony brownies because brownies don’t stick to the plastic knife, making it a lot easier to cut them.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Symphony Brownies?
- Brownie Mix
- Symphony Bars
How Do I Make Symphony Brownies?
- Make brownies according to package directions.
- Place half of the brownie batter in a greased 9″ X 13″ baking pan.
- Break the Symphony bar into pieces and place on top of the brownie batter.
- Place the remaining batter on top of candy bar pieces.
- Place in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- When cooled for about 20 minutes, cut with a plastic knife. Use a sawing motion.
- Place brownies in an air tight container after they are completely cooled off.
What is a Symphony Almond & Toffee Candy Bar?
- Symphony Almond & Toffee is a chocolate bar made by The Hershey Company under the Hershey brand name.
- The milk chocolate contains the identical ingredients used in the regular chocolate bars made by Hershey’s, but has varying amounts of some ingredients (specifically cocoa butter, chocolate and lactose) in order to give a creamier flavor.
- It also has almond and toffee bits in the candy bar.
What other Brownie Recipes do you Recommend?
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 242