Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are a great go to snack for any age!
These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are so soft and delicious, that you may forget that they are healthier than many cookies. You will really enjoy these cookies, and with the oatmeal and pumpkin in them they are an added dose of healthy.
Try some today and if you are feeling extra nice, you could even share with your neighbor. However, if you still have some left over, you can put some in the freezer for another day. They freeze well. Pumpkin and chocolate, just go together well. I make these cookies year round. I decided that there is no reason to only be able to enjoy them in the fall, and my family agrees.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies?
- Solid coconut oil
- Brown sugar
- Can pumpkin
- Rolled oats
- Baking soda
- Chocolate chips
- Nuts (optional)
How Do I Make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies?
- Mix butter, coconut oil, and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix again.
- Add pumpkin.
- Add flour, oats,soda, cinnamon, and salt. Mix just until blended.
- Lightly mix in chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop or 2 teaspoons, drop balls of dough onto a lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Bake @ 375 degrees for about 12 minutes depending on the oven.
- Make sure that the cookies are baked all the way through; pumpkin can be tricky.
- Cool on a wire rack.
More Pumpkin Recipes For You:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 191Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 16mgSodium 163mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 1gSugar 12gProtein 3g