Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecake is a great way to put pumpkin and the ever popular Oreo cookie together.
Who doesn’t like Oreos and pumpkin this time of year? So I decided to put them together to make this amazing cheesecake. My family devoured it.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecake?
- Whipping cream
- Powdered sugar
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla pudding
- Caramel pudding
- Pumpkin pie spice
How Do I Make Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecake?
- Crush Oreos, I like to put mine in a blender or food processor, or you can use a baggy and a rolling pin.
- Mix with butter.
- Press into a 9″ X 13″ pan and bake for 8 minutes @ 350 degrees.
- With an electric mixer, whip cream until thickened.
- Add 1 tsp vanilla and 1 cup powdered sugar.
- Reserve about 3/4 cup for a thin layer on top if you want.
- Cut cream cheese into smaller pieces and add to whipping cream.
- Place on top of crust that has been cooled.
- Mix vanilla pudding, caramel pudding and milk until thickened in a separate bowl.
- Stir in Pumpkin pie spice
- Pour pudding mixture on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate until pudding is set and chilled.
- Top it off with reserved whip cream and additional crushed Oreos.
Can I Substitute for the Dark Oreos in Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecake?
- If you don’t care for Dark Oreos, you could definitely use the Golden Oreos.
- However I liked the dark ones for Halloween time.
Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecake is perfect for a get together. You will make very dear memories by making this every Halloween. And I’m thinking that this recipe will help make me a favorite grandma!
More Pumpkin Recipes for You:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 133Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 22mgSodium 75mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 0gSugar 11gProtein 2g