Looking for a delicious meal? You will want to try making crockpot chicken bacon ranch pasta. By placing everything, (but the pasta) in the crockpot, you can make an amazing dinner.
I was looking for something that sounded so delicious for dinner and this is what I came up with. You know that everyone loves ranch dressing and they also love bacon.
My son had no complaints when he ate this today, and if you aren’t big on spaghetti noodles, then you can use any pasta that you like. I happened to have an 8 ounce bag of spaghetti and so I used spaghetti noodles.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Crockpot Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta?
- Bacon, cooked and chopped
- Garlic clove
- Ranch dressing seasoning mix (dry packet)
- Cream of chicken soup
- Sour cream
- Black pepper
- Milk or water
- Spaghetti noodles
- Dried parsley
How Do I Make Crockpot Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta?
- Spray the bottom of a slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a medium size bowl, add bacon, garlic, ranch dressing seasoning mix, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, black pepper, and the milk or water.
- Mix all of these ingredients together and then dump it over the chicken.
- Cook on low heat for 4 – 5 hours, or on high for 2 1/2 – 3 hours, or according to how long it takes for the chicken’s internal temperature to reach 160 degrees.
- Cook the spaghetti noodles according to package directions, or use any pasta that you prefer.
- Shred the chicken when it is cooked, mix, and place on top of pasta.
- Add mushrooms and/or dried parsley, if desired.
What are some Tips and Tricks for Crockpot Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta?
- Use any pasta that you like.
- If you have mushrooms and love mushrooms, go ahead and throw some of them in too.
- Add some dried parsley for a little coloring.
What Are Some Side Dishes That go with this Amazing Crockpot Bacon Chicken Ranch Pasta?
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 349Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 107mgSodium 450mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 26g