Best Ever Pumpkin Roll takes a little time to make, but the taste is so worth the effort. I am getting ready for my annual Halloween party with my kids this week end and decided to be extra nice and make this amazing best ever pumpkin roll!
We will also be eating our dinner in a pumpkin!
It is always a great time to get together and eat good food. We love to eat the pumpkin, with salt and pepper and don’t forget the butter, it tastes a lot like squash. It is so wonderful to take our big pumpkin out of the oven and put it in the middle of the table.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Best Ever Pumpkin Roll?
- Canned pumpkin
- Lemon juice
- Baking soda
- Powdered sugar
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
How Do I Make Best Ever Pumpkin Roll?
- Beat the eggs on high in a medium bowl for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sugar, pumpkin and lemon juice.
- Stir together soda, cinnamon, salt, ginger, nutmeg and flour.
- Spread on a 15″ x 10 ” waxed paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake @375 degrees for 15 minutes, or until it turns golden brown.
- Sprinkle a dish cloth with powdered sugar.
- Turn the cake on to it.
- Roll the cake in the towel and let it cool.
- Cream together the cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and powdered sugar.
- Unroll the cooled cake very carefully.
- Spread the filling evenly over surface and then roll back up without the cloth.
- Wrap in foil and refrigerate until ready to serve!
- Garnish with whipped cream if desired; but not necessary.
And then we will finish off our dinner with a slice of pumpkin roll, I love how it tastes so good with the cream cheese center. I also think that we will have to make some fresh homemade root beer!
However, my kids love the witch fingers, but they may be a little disturbing for some people. So if you only pick one thing to make, I think I would try the pumpkin roll. Let me know how your Halloween get togethers go, and have a great time!!
More Delicious Pumpkin Recipes:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 296 Total Fat 9g Saturated Fat 5g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 3g Cholesterol 89mg Sodium 375mg Carbohydrates 51g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 1g Sugar 40g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 4g