Reese’s Apple Salad is amazing with little bits of Reese’s in each bite, paired with the granny smith apples. So we have had Snickers in our apple salad before, but my favorite candy bar is Reese’s, so I decided to switch this salad up just a bit. And it was fantastic.
This is the time of year when apples are abundant and fall is in the air. Perfect for trying this salad that you can have put together in about 10 minutes.
However if you are not a big fan of Reese’s, I will forgive you and you can add whatever candy bar is your favorite. I assure you that your friends and family are going to love this salad. You could even use it as a dessert if you wanted.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Reese’s Apple Salad?
Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make this salad (scroll down for the full recipe):
- Vanilla instant pudding mix
- Cool Whip
- Reese’s minis
- Granny Smith Apples
How Do I Make Reese’s Apple Salad?
Here’s the simple steps you’ll follow to make this salad (scroll down for the full recipe):
- In large bowl, add the milk and the pudding.
- Let cool in the fridge for about 5 minutes.
- Gently fold in the cool whip.
- Add the Reese’s and apples.
- Mix until it is all creamed together.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
*(Optional) – add caramel topping drizzled on top for garnishing.
How Do I Pick the Best Apples For Reese’s Apple Salad?
- Check the apple’s firmness.
- Pick up the apple and gently press a small area of the fruit’s skin.
- It should be firm to the touch.
- Avoid apples that are noticeably soft, discolored, or indent easily after you press the skin.
Do Apples Continue to Ripen After They Have Been Picked?
- Apples continue to ripen after they are picked from the tree.
- When fully ripe, apples become mushy.
- Many apples will begin drying out immediately after picking and some may lose their quality in just days.
- The store fruit that we are accustomed to has been waxed to keep its moisture level sealed.
More Delicious Fruit Salads For You:
*(Optional) - add caramel topping drizzled on top for garnishing.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 232Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 6mgSodium 181mgCarbohydrates 28gFiber 2gSugar 19gProtein 5g