Pumpkin Dessert is a fabulous way to get ice cream and pumpkin together. This is sooooo delicious! One of the things that I really anticipate this time of year is the many pumpkin dishes that people make. I’m pretty well known for making recipes that have pumpkin in them, and that is by design.
First of all, I love pumpkin, but my family loves pumpkin too. I also think that pumpkin is somewhat healthy and I really do try to make healthy recipes as often as I can.
I think that sometimes I just play like they are healthy when I take a healthy item and turn it into a dessert. (This pumpkin dessert is a perfect example of that). Anyway, this pumpkin dessert is wonderful and I hope that you enjoy it as much as we do.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Pumpkin Dessert?
- Graham crackers
- Vanilla ice cream
- Instant vanilla pudding
- Brown sugar
- Ground cloves
- Whipping cream
How Do I Make Pumpkin Dessert?
- Crush, or blend graham crackers in the blender.
- Mix them with the sugar and the butter that has been melted.
- Save 1/2 cup of this mixture to sprinkle on the top.
- Put the remaining mixture in a 9″ X 13″ pan.
- Bake in a 325 degrees oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove and let cool completely.
- Place your ice cream, that has been softened, in a large mixing bowl.
- Add everything except the whipping cream.
- Mix with a hand mixer on medium.
- Whip the cream and stir into the pumpkin mixture.
- Pour over crust that has been cooled.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup crumbs that you reserved, on top.
- Place in the freezer until nice and firm.
More Pumpkin Recipes to Enjoy:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 243Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 46mgSodium 85mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 1gSugar 24gProtein 3g