Delicious baked chicken thighs are a wonderful summer dish. Crispy on the outside and juicy and tender on the inside.
You will love making these for dinner, or a special occasion.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Delicious Baked Chicken Thighs?
- Chicken thighs
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Olive or avocado oil
How Do I Make Delicious Baked Chicken Thighs?
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Chicken thighs work best if they are room temperature.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken in a large glass mixing bowl, and drizzle the oil over the chicken evenly.
- Add the spices to the chicken that has the oil over it, this helps the seasoning stick to the chicken; mix the chicken well. I like to use disposable gloves for this recipe and that way I do not have to wash my hands so much.
- I like to place the chicken over a cookie sheet and allow the chicken to cook on the rack. Also, rub the spices under the skin if the skin is loose. That way your chicken will be more seasoned.
- Next place the chicken on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the rest of the spices over the chicken.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until your chicken reaches 160 degrees.
- If you want to brown your chicken a little or make the chicken skin a little crispier, place the chicken under the broiler in your oven for 1-2 minutes, or until it is the color you like.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy.
Side Dishes I like to add to Delicious Baked Chickens Thighs are:
- Corn on the cobb
- Corn bread
- Fruit salad
- Baked sweet potatoes
More Delicious Chicken Recipes For You:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 303Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 166mgSodium 507mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 31g