I just had to share this bacon wrapped mummy meatloaf. I love Halloween and the fun parties that you can have, but don’t you dare scare me. This guy is as scary as anything that I want to be close to.
I agree that he does look a little disgusting and he could scare the pants off of you, but this is one of the best tasting meatloaves I have truly ever had. Now, if you are into the crazy part of Halloween this is the guy that you are looking for.
This will warm the soul, and I don’t know if your weather is like ours, but it has been snowing around here. As I am typing this, I thought it might be fun to place a black olive in the center of the eyes! I will for sure try that the next time I make my bacon wrapped mummy meatloaf.
How about adding some bread sticks to go with your bacon wrapped mummy meatloaf!
Happy haunting to you, all of my friends.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Bacon Wrapped Mummy Meatloaf?
- Shredded cheese
- Quick-cooking oats
- Dried onion
- Ground beef
- Brown sugar
- Prepared Mustard
- Ground black pepper (optional)
How Do I Make Bacon Wrapped Mummy Meatloaf?
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs and milk.
- Add in the oats, onions, and salt, (and black pepper, if desired) and mix.
- Then mix in the ground beef.
- Then add the ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard, and mix again.
- Mix in the cheese.
- Then place the mixture on a baking sheet and form it into the shape of the front half of a head.
- Add the onions for the teeth and the eyes.
- Add bacon so that it looks like a mummy.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve with extra ketchup if you like.
Tips and Tricks For Bacon Wrapped Mummy Meatloaf:
- If you wanted to, you could use turkey burger instead of ground beef.
- If you like things a little spicier, add some sausage!
- In place of the quick oats, you can use regular oats or even cracker crumbs.
More Fun Halloween Recipes For You:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 323Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 91mgSodium 476mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 1gSugar 15gProtein 22g