Love was in the air, and so for my son’s wedding luncheon, I decided to make this adorable Valentines candy board.
I’m so excited to share this adorable Valentine’s candy board that you can make for those special Valentines in your life!
I went to Winco Foods grocery store, where they have a bulk candy section and they had the funnest Valentines candy. They also have all kinds of fun candies in the bulk section. You may want to see what your local grocery store has in the bulk section, and go from there.
I bought a plastic tray at a party store near our home and then I placed the candies on the tray. I used some heart shapes that I had, for some dividers, but you wouldn’t need to do that. I just thought that it was fun and added to my theme. You could also add some chocolate covered strawberries if you wanted to.
Whatever you do, just have a lot of fun putting it together and sharing it. Just stick to a theme and add different textures and different colors.
This turned out to be a lot of fun, and I decided that some of the adults liked the tray more than the kids did! It was very popular. The wedding couple thought that it was delightful!
What Ingredients Do I Need For an Adorable Valentines Candy Board?
- Lindor Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolate covered Pretzels
- M & M’s
- Cinnamon Lips
- Cinnamon Hearts
- Swedish fish
- Oreo Cookies
- Any candy or sweets that fits your theme
How Do I Make an Adorable Valentines Candy Board?
- On a serving tray, place the candy according to whatever you feel looks nice.
- Serve at your next Valentines get together or for a special occasion like a wedding celebration.
- Provide small baggies for guests to take a few pieces of candy home.
What is a Charcuterie Board?
- A Charcuterie board typically consists of cured meats, cheese and crackers of your choice.
- The boards are very simple to put together and can be used for any occasion.
- Charcuterie boards make great food options for holiday gatherings, parties, and they can be enjoyed with family and friends.
- They have increasingly gained popularity in recent years.
- Charcuterie boards are so much fun, and every party needs one.
What is a Charcuterie Candy Board?
- A Charcuterie Candy board is a variation from the original Charcuterie Board, that contains candy, instead of meats, cheese and crackers.
- Charcuterie Candy Boards are so simple to put together and can be used for any occasion; just pick a theme and go for it!
- Charcuterie Candy Boards are a great option for holiday gatherings, parties, and get togethers with family and friends. Provide small baggies for guests to take some candy home with them.
- They have become increasingly popular in recent years (I think, in part, because there is such a great variety of fun and attractive candy).
- Charcuterie Candy Boards are so much fun, and every party needs one.
More Valentines Food Ideas:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 146Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 1mgSodium 21mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 0gSugar 5gProtein 0g