I love these Three Ingredient Pumpkin Chip Cookies! Can you believe that there are only 3 ingredients? Yes that is right. All you need is a Spice Cake Mix, canned Pumpkin, and chocolate chips.
That is it. These cookies are that simple and this is a perfect recipe for someone who is just starting out. It is also the perfect recipe for when it is last minute and you need a fast recipe!
What Ingredients Do I Need For Three Ingredient Pumpkin Chip Cookies?
- Spice Cake Mix
- Can pumpkin
- Chocolate chips
How Do I Make Three Ingredient Pumpkin Chip Cookies?
- In a mixer, combine all of the ingredients.
- Stir well until all ingredients are blended.
- Place each ball of dough onto a cookie sheet about 2″ apart.
- Bake on a cookie sheet @ 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until the center is baked.
Is Pumpkin Good For You?
- Eating pumpkin is good for the heart.
- It is packed with fiber, potassium, and vitamin C.
- Pumpkin is rich in Vitamin A, which is good for your eyes.
These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies make a perfect snack or even a great last minute dessert. I made these in the morning and I was going to take some to work, but that never happened because there were only 2 cookies left when I went to go to work! Ha ha.
I hope that you will simplify your life this coming week. If you need extra food for guests that you have coming over, make some yummy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!!
More Cookies For You to Enjoy:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 92Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 159mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 0gSugar 11gProtein 1g