Strawberry brownie torte is the perfect dessert for that special someone or someone’s in your life. If you are looking to make a special Valentine this year, this strawberry brownie torte is perfect and requires no glue. The only cutting will be the strawberries and then cut a slice for everyone to enjoy.
If you really want to make it fancy, go ahead and use some colored sugar or even dip yourself some strawberries to garnish this beautiful torte.
However if you have those that do not enjoy strawberries, you can always use raspberries or blackberries.
I grew up on a dairy farm and so a lot of the time I buy real cream, whip it and add a little sugar and vanilla extract, then I use the whipped cream in place of the whipped topping. Either way is just fine and very delicious.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Strawberry Brownie Torte?
Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make this dessert (scroll down for the full recipe):
- Box of fudge brownie mix
- Sweetened Condensed Milk (Not evaporated milk)
- Instant vanilla pudding mix
- Non dairy whipped topping or 2 cups whipped cream
- Fresh strawberries
How Do I Make Strawberry Brownie Torte?
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on the package.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean when placed in the center of the brownies.
- Allow the brownies to cool.
- Then in a large bowl, mix sweetened condensed milk and water; beat in pudding mix.
- Chill for about 5 minutes. Fold in whipped topping or whipped cream using a spoon or large scraper.
- Place 1 layer of the brownies onto a serving plate or cake server.
- Top with half of the pudding mixture and half of the prepared strawberries.
- Repeat the steps one more time.
- Garnish with chocolate dipped strawberries or chocolate sauce.
How Can I Garnish my Strawberry Brownie Torte?
- With just the fresh strawberries.
- With dipped strawberries.
- Drizzle chocolate over the top with chocolate chips that you have melted or even use Hershey’s syrup.
- Another fun idea is to use chocolate hearts and place them here and there on top of the tart.
What Does It Mean to Torte a Cake?
- Torting the cake is when you divide the cake horizontally into layers so that you can add a filling and stack the layers evenly.
- While it may seem like an unnecessary step, it’s important to have level cake layers to ensure the stability of your cake.
This is a fun and beautiful dessert, so however you make it, just make it to your taste and so that it looks like a dessert of LOVE!
More Decadent Desserts:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 152Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 12mgSodium 141mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 1gSugar 19gProtein 1g