Quiche that you will love, not only because of it’s fluffy texture, but because it is a complete meal. You can serve this for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Don’t limit yourself to certain foods for different meals just because it is traditional. I have personally always loved breakfast and eat it any time of the day. Those restaurants that serve breakfast all day long, are all on my lists of favorite restaurants. Other people must like breakfast all day long too because now many of the fast food eating places are serving breakfast all day too. Isn’t is funny how we get into habits and keep doing things just because we always have done it that way or because someone before us did it that way, or both. Break out of your mold.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Quiche?
- Cream cheese
- Shredded cheese
- Half and half
- Mushrooms (optional)
- Green peppers (optional)
How Do I Make Quiche?
- In the bottom of a 9″ X 13″ pan, place cream cheese cut into small cubes, ham, and 1 cup of the cheese.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, half and half, Bisquick, and salt. Mix thoroughly.
In a small frying pan, sauté onion, mushrooms, and green peppers.
- Place the sautéed vegetables on top of the ham and cheeses.
- Then pour the egg mixture on top.
- Put the last cup of cheese on top of the egg mixture.
- Place a piece of foil, loosely over the top, and cook @ 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and cook for 5 – 10 minutes longer, or until a knife comes out of the center clean.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes so it has time to set before serving.
More Delicious Recipes with Eggs For You:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 228Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 143mgSodium 490mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 0gSugar 3gProtein 12g