These peanut butter fingers disappear so fast!! Even though they make a big batch, they just seem to disappear. My daughter thought that I was making peanut butter cookies, but I decided to make these fast and easy peanut butter fingers.
That is because I wanted to get them in the oven and then sit down. The weather must be making me feel lazy! It is raining again and I was too lazy today to stand there and scoop out cookie dough. Yes, that is why I made peanut butter fingers instead.
My son-in-law made no bake cookies and we were going to have a competition to see which one was the most popular. I don’t think that there was a winner. We are not so picky at our home when it comes to good food; we just know that made at home is a lot better and fresher than buying it at the store.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Peanut Butter Fingers?
- Brown sugar
- Peanut butter
- Baking soda
- Chocolate chips
- Confectioners sugar
- Peanut butter
How Do I Make Peanut Butter Fingers?
- Cream butter, sugar, brown sugar and peanut butter in a medium mixing bowl.
- Then add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Mix in flour, salt, baking soda, and oatmeal.
- Spread into a cookie sheet or pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Place back into the oven for about 2 minutes or just until chocolate chips are melted.
- Spread evenly over the top.
- Beat 1 cup confectioners sugar, butter, peanut butter and vanilla together.
- Mix very well for about 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with chocolate chips on top if desired.
It is great that everybody doesn’t all love the same thing or there wouldn’t be a need for Pinterest or any other social media site! Because we would all be eating the same things and creating the same things.
So I decided that it is good that everyone has their own taste; that way life is a little more interesting. We are blessed to live in a free country where we can have so many choices and enjoy the freedoms that we do.
By the way, my son-in-law’s no bake cookies are amazing. One day I will have him make some and then we will do a post. It is nice to have someone that likes to make a few things once in awhile. Food is good, but getting together is the best thing in life, so whatever you eat, enjoy it.
More Delicious Brownies and Bars Recipes For You:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 296Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 41mgSodium 255mgCarbohydrates 29gFiber 1gSugar 17gProtein 5g