Festive Halloween Snack Board can be used for a center piece or as a side at a Halloween get together. I like to put snacks that are healthy for those who like to eat a little healthier, along with some sweet treats for this time of year on the snack board.
You can have a great time putting it together and it just might become one of your family traditions to see who can come up with the most creative board for Halloween. Maybe you could even give a prize for the best one.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Festive Halloween Snack Board?
- Mozzarella cheese sticks
- Chocolate chips or Raisins
- Pretzels, covered in green chocolate, drizzled with milk chocolate
- Candy corns
- Cuties oranges
- Peanut butter
- Edible Candy Eyes
- Chocolate Halloween Eye Balls and Monsters Mix
- Reese’s Franken-Cup candy bars
- Reese’s White Ghost candy bars
- Gummy Worms
- Wrapped caramels
How Do I Make Festive Halloween Snack Board?
- Place your Halloween treats on a board, making sure that items that are the same or similar color are not placed together on the board.
- Feel free to use any items on your board that you think would make a great Festive Halloween Snack Board.
- I have included instructions below for the items that I included on my Festive Halloween Snack Board:
- To make pumpkin oranges, peel your cutie oranges, cut a small stem out of celery and place the celery into the center of the orange.
- Cut some celery sticks into pieces about 4-5″ long, then fill the celery pieces with peanut butter and place edible eyeballs onto the peanut butter.
- On the mozzarella cheese, you can add raisins or chocolate chips for the eyes on your cheese to make ghosts.
- Either buy your pretzels already coated in green chocolate and drizzle them with milk chocolate, or dip your undipped pretzels in green chocolate, and let them dry before you drizzle them with melted milk chocolate.
More Fun Halloween Recipes:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 326Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 7mgSodium 183mgCarbohydrates 51gFiber 2gSugar 40gProtein 5g