Cowboy Caviar Salsa is a great way to bring in the new year. I know last year was a little difficult, but it is time to celebrate that we survived 2020.
If you think of 2020 as perfect vision, you just might want to whip up a batch of this salsa, because it is a perfect way to end the year.
Also let me know what are some of your favorite New Years traditions?
What Ingredients Do I Need For Cowboy Caviar Salsa?
- Black beans
- Roma tomatoes
- Green onions
- Chopped Cilantro
- Good Seasoning Italian Dressing Mix
How Do I Make Cowboy Caviar Salsa?
- Drain the can of corn.
- Drain and rinse the black beans.
- Add the tomatoes, diced avocados, onions, Cilantro, and the Good Seasonings Italian Dressing Mix.
- Stir together, and serve with chips or crackers.
Tips and Tricks For Cowboy Caviar Salsa:
- Substitute other types of beans for the black beans, such as pinto beans.
- I typically use canned corn, but you could use frozen thawed corn kernels or even fresh corn off the cob.
- If you’re wanting to make this ahead of time, the vegetables might soften a bit in the dressing, but the beans will be fine. One day in advance should be fine.
- Serve your cowboy caviar salsa either as a dip with tortilla chips or crackers, or as a salad over lettuce leaves.
- This recipe keeps about 3-4 days in the refrigerator. It doesn’t freeze well.
More Tasty Appetizers For You:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 90Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 0mgSodium 49mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 4gSugar 2gProtein 3g