Sheet pan shrimp and vegetables is a wonderful meal on those days when you need dinner, but do not have a lot of time. If your family likes shrimp, they are going to love this recipe.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Sheet Pan Shrimp and Vegetables?
- Purple onion
- Bell pepper
- Baby carrots
- Sweet potato
- Olive or avocado oil
- Italian seasoning
- Black pepper
- Garlic salt, optional
How Do I Make Sheet Pan Shrimp and Vegetables?
- In a medium to large bowl, place the zucchini, onion, bell pepper, carrots, broccoli, and the sweet potato.
- Place 1 /2 Tablespoon oil over the vegetables.
- In a separate bowl, add the salt, Italian seasoning, paprika, black pepper (and the garlic salt if desired).
- Then sprinkle half of the seasoning on the vegetables, mix and place them all on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Place the shrimp in a bowl and add the remaining oil and spices.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and place the shrimp throughout the vegetables.
- Cook for another 5-7 minutes or until the scrimp are done.
- Can be eaten over rice or pasta.
What Kind of Vegetables Can I Use in Sheet Pan Shrimp and Vegetables?
- Broccoli, zucchini, onion, bell pepper, carrots, cauliflower, or yellow squash.
- I like to use sweet potatoes, but go ahead and try any color potatoes.
- Use whatever vegetables that you like.
Tips and Tricks for Sheet Pan Shrimp and Vegetables:
- The onion salt is optional, I usually do not use it but my taste tends to be a little bland according to my family. However they had no complaints without it.
- If you have fewer people in your family, you can cut the recipe in half and use a half baking sheet.
More Delicious Sheet Pan Dinners For You:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 215Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 239mgSodium 1634mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 4gSugar 4gProtein 28g