Sheet Pan Garlic Rosemary Chicken and Veggies is a wonderful, healthy dinner. You will really appreciate it, because you can put it on the baking sheet; place it in the oven, take it out, place the asparagus on top, sprinkle with some amazing spices and Parmesan cheese and you just won’t believe how good this tastes.
Your favorite part will be how easy it is! If you want, you can replace the red potatoes with some sweet potatoes or yams. That way this dish would be even healthier. I know that you are all very busy and so I hope that you will try this Sheet Pan Garlic Rosemary Chicken and Veggies because I am pretty sure it will be one of your new favorites.
Try this Sheet Pan Garlic Rosemary Chicken and Veggies for dinner tonight. The weather is turning off a little colder here right now and I wish that I wouldn’t have put my winter blanket away just yet. I guess that it is a good thing that I have my flannel pj’s close by.
It has been a strange spring, but everything sure is nice and green. I did hear that we are suppose to get snow today and so who knows what the weather will be tomorrow? I hope that it is in the 70s; that is my favorite temperature.
I did buy tomatoes and I decided that if it is going to snow, that I had better not plant them just yet because I don’t want them to freeze, as I do love having fresh tomatoes. I like them mostly for salsa and canning, but I use them in a lot of different recipes.
Last year I got my tomato plants in the ground way too late and I didn’t get very many tomatoes to grow, consequently I ended up buying tomatoes. The guy at the nursery told me that when August comes, to stop watering them, so I am going to be brave and try that. I’ll see what happens. That advise was for those of us that live in northern Utah, so I will let you know how it goes.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 5 medium to small, red potatoes cut into quarters or 6 pieces
- ½ red onion cut into pieces
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 3 large carrots, sliced
- olive oil
- garlic salt
- chopped rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts on a piece of wax paper (big enough to cover all the chicken breasts), sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic salt and chopped rosemary.
- Cover with the wax paper and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Arrange the potatoes, onions, and carrots along one side of the chicken.
- Sprinkle the veggies with a light layer of olive oil, and then sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic salt, and rosemary.
- Place in the oven and cook for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven and place asparagus on the other side of the chicken. Sprinkle with a light layer of olive oil, and then sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic salt, rosemary and Parmesan cheese.
- Return back to the oven for 15 minutes.
- If your chicken breasts are very large, make sure that the middle of them reaches 160 degrees, or cut them in ½ when cooking.