You may want to make these Pumpkin White Chip Snickerdoodles as soon as you see this recipe. And remember that you do not have to only make them in the fall. They are perfect for any time of the year. And since there is canned pumpkin year round, you will want to save this recipe.
How Do I Make Pumpkin White Chip Snickerdoodles?
- In a mixing bowl, mix 1 cup softened butter, 3/4 cup sugar, and 3/4 cup brown sugar.
- Add 1 egg, 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree, and 1 teaspoon vanilla, mix just until blended.
- Add 3 cups flour, 3 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch, 1 teaspoon cream of tartar, 3/4 teaspoon baking soda, 3/4 teaspoon baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ginger, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg and 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves (optional).
- Mix just until the flour and other dry ingredients are mixed in.
- Then slowly stir in 6 ounces of white chocolate chips.
- Combine 1/4 cup granulated sugar and 1-2 teaspoons ground cinnamon in a small bowl to roll cookie dough ball in.
- Make 1″ or 2″ cookie balls, then roll the balls in the mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 10 minutes if you are making 1″ cookies; or 12-14 minutes if you are making 2″ cookies.
- Remove from the pan onto a cooling rack, until completely cooled.
How Long Can I Store These Cookies?
You can store these cookies in an airtight container for up to 3-4 days.
Can I Freeze Pumpkin White Chip Snickerdoodles?
- These cookies freeze very well.
- Place the snickerdoodles in an airtight container, and freeze them for up to 3 months.
I haven’t tried chocolate chips in these cookies, but if you do, let me know what you think. Pumpkin white chip snickerdoodles are so soft and chewy. And I was amazed at how much everyone loved them and asked for more!
More Delicious Pumpkin Recipes For You:
* After the batter is mixed, if it is too sticky to handle, place the dough in the fridge for about 30 minutes, and then it will be easier to handle.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 151 Total Fat 7g Saturated Fat 4g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 2g Cholesterol 20mg Sodium 114mg Carbohydrates 21g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 1g Sugar 12g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 2g