Oreo cookie fluff salad is ether a salad or a dessert, you get to decide. The other day my daughter had some of her friends over for some hot dogs and chips and we decided to quickly make this salad, and that it looked like we had been working all day for this special get together. I was so happy how quickly everything came together.
I felt like her friends had a great time and everything worked out perfectly. Things do not have to be perfect, the only thing you have to bring to a party is a few good things to eat and a great attitude!
You might want to hurry and try this Oreo Cookie Fluff Salad before your summer is gone. I hope that if you like it that you will let me know what you think.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Oreo Cookie Fluff Salad?
- Vanilla instant pudding
- Whipped topping
- Mini marshmallows
- Oreo cookies
How Do I Make Oreo Cookie Fluff Salad?
- In a medium size bowl, place the dry pudding mix.
- Next add the milk, stir to blend.
- Place the whipped topping in with the pudding mixture.
- Add the marshmallows.
- In a blender or by hand, crush all of the cookies but 3. (I like to crush the cookies pretty well).
- Add crushed cookies to the mixture.
- Then take your last 3 cookies and crush them, but leave them a littler larger for the garnishing of your salad.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Tips and Tricks For Oreo Cookie Fluff Salad?
- You could try adding fresh raspberries, strawberries, or even just a few fresh peach slices to liven up your amazing Oreo fluff salad.
- Swap out the Vanilla pudding for any flavor of your choice. Some options are: white chocolate, cheesecake, custard or half white chocolate and the other half strawberry or chocolate.
More Delicious Desserts for you to Try:
Optional: to mix things up a bit, add some fresh raspberries.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 169Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 3mgSodium 150mgCarbohydrates 28gFiber 1gSugar 15gProtein 2g