Butterfinger Delight is one of those desserts that everyone was asking for the recipe. The other day at work one of my co-workers brought this amazing dessert in. It disappeared so fast and everyone wanted the recipe.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Butterfinger Delight?
- Angel food cake
- Instant vanilla pudding
- Whipped topping
- Butterfinger candy bars
How Do I Make Butterfinger Delight?
- Crush the candy bars or cut them into small pieces with a sharp knife.
- Place 1/2 of the candy bar pieces in a 9″ X 13″ baking pan.
- Then cube the angel food cake and place over the candy bar pieces.
- Make the pudding according to package directions.
- After the pudding has set for 2 minutes, mix in the whipped topping.
- Place the pudding mixture over the angel food cake, then top the rest of the dessert with the remaining Butterfinger pieces.
- Cool in the refrigerator.
I decided that I would come home and make it. It is a great dessert because you have the yummy Butterfinger pieces on bottom and then you have the light fluffy cake in the middle mixed with the pudding, then you top it off with more Butterfinger pieces and the flavors are wonderful.
Are there any shortcuts that I could take when making this Butterfinger Delight Dessert?
If you do not want to make an angel food cake, you can just buy one already made to use.
If you do not want to make instant pudding, you could use already made pudding.
It is truly hard to not come back for a second helping. I think that the Butterfinger colors say fall and make a perfect dessert for this time of year. There are only a few ingredients and this dessert is really easy to make.
Other Delicious Desserts for you to Try:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 133Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 0mgSodium 54mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 0gSugar 11gProtein 1g