Monkey bread has been around for quite some time, but how about Monkey Bread Muffins! Now you can make that delicious Monkey Bread in a muffin tin, making sure that you get your own piece before it is all gone.
Monkey Bread Muffins are a fun breakfast for kids or a great after school snack!
What Ingredients Do I Need For Monkey Bread Muffins?
- Bake and serve rolls
- Box of cook and serve pudding, (you can use vanilla or butterscotch)
- Brown sugar
- Milk or cream
- Cinnamon (optional)
How Do I Make Monkey Bread Muffins?
- Remove the frozen dough balls from the freezer. Let sit for about 20-30 minutes.
- Cut the dough balls into quarters.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt the butter over low – medium heat.
- Place brown sugar and the dry pudding mix in the melted butter, and stir together.
- Add cream and cinnamon, and stir again.
- Pour the mixture over the dough after it has cooled for about 5 minutes.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Allow the dough to rise for about 2-2 1/2 hours or until the dough has doubled in size.
- Place in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until the center of the muffins are cooked.
- Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack.
- Allow the muffins to cool.
Can I Make My Own Dough for Monkey Bread Muffins?
- Yes, you can make your own dough.
- I just like to use the Bake and Serve frozen rolls because they make this recipe so easy.
Other Muffins that You May Want to Try:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 77 Total Fat 5g Saturated Fat 3g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 1g Cholesterol 12mg Sodium 46mg Carbohydrates 9g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 0g Sugar 8g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 0g