Monkey bread has been around for quite some time, but how about Monkey Bread Muffins! Now you can make that delicious Monkey Bread in a muffin tin, making sure that you get your own piece before it is all gone.
Monkey Bread Muffins are a fun breakfast for kids or a great after school snack!
What Ingredients Do I Need For Monkey Bread Muffins?
- Bake and serve rolls
- Box of cook and serve pudding, (you can use vanilla or butterscotch)
- Brown sugar
- Milk or cream
- Cinnamon (optional)
How Do I Make Monkey Bread Muffins?
- Remove the frozen dough balls from the freezer. Let sit for about 20-30 minutes.
- Cut the dough balls into quarters.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt the butter over low – medium heat.
- Place brown sugar and the dry pudding mix in the melted butter, and stir together.
- Add cream and cinnamon, and stir again.
- Pour the mixture over the dough after it has cooled for about 5 minutes.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Allow the dough to rise for about 2-2 1/2 hours or until the dough has doubled in size.
- Place in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until the center of the muffins are cooked.
- Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack.
- Allow the muffins to cool.
Can I Make My Own Dough for Monkey Bread Muffins?
- Yes, you can make your own dough.
- I just like to use the Bake and Serve frozen rolls because they make this recipe so easy.
Other Muffins that You May Want to Try:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 77Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 12mgSodium 46mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 0gSugar 8gProtein 0g