Four Ingredient Red Velvet Cookies are a great cookie for this time of the year. They look so festive and they really get you in that Christmas spirit. They come together so easily with only four simple ingredients.
This recipe would be a simple recipe for younger kids to help with and after they come out of the oven, you just might want to add a few extra chips to the top. Now, who doesn’t love extra chocolate, even if it is white chips.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Four Ingredient Red Velvet Cookies?
- Red velvet cake mix
- White chips
How Do I Make Four Ingredient Red Velvet Cookies?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter and the eggs.
- Next add the cake mix and stir just until combined.
- Then gently stir in the white chips.
- Form the dough into 1″ cookie balls and place on a baking sheet.
- If the dough is too sticky you may want to refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Place the dough equally apart and bake the cookies for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Remove the cookies to a wire rack and allow the cookies to cool.
- Store cookies in a air tight container.
Tips and Tricks For Four Ingredient Red Velvet Cookies?
- You can substitute vegetable oil or even coconut oil for the butter.
- Also if you would rather use milk chocolate chips, go ahead, I just like the way the red and white go together.
- Another thing that you could do would be to put cream cheese frosting in the middle of 2 cookies if you like, or just drizzle some frosting over the top of each cookie.
- If you want to get real fancy, leave out the white chips and melt some white chocolate. Dip one half of the cookie into melted white chocolate, add festive sprinkles and share with the neighbors.
More Festive Cookie Recipes For You:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 107Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 21mgSodium 166mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 0gSugar 8gProtein 1g