Family Favorite Cinnamon Rolls. I was going to post a different cinnamon roll recipe and my children threw a fit. This is their favorite cinnamon roll, hands down. I have tried others and every time they ask me why!!!
So I decided that I had better get this posted because if something happened to me, they would never forgive me if they didn’t know how I made these cinnamon rolls.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Family Favorite Cinnamon Rolls?
- Water or milk
- Bread flour
- Instant powdered milk
- Instant yeast
- Brown sugar
- Vanilla ice cream
- Ground cinnamon
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
How Do I Make Family Favorite Cinnamon Rolls?
- Place water or milk, egg, bread flour, white sugar, powdered milk, salt, butter and yeast into a bread machine or a stand mixer with a dough hook.
- Select the dough setting, or mix the ingredients until the dough is mixed together, then blend.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter.
- Add brown sugar and ice cream: bring to a boil, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour the caramel mixture into the bottom of a lightly greased 9″ x 13″ pan.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- When the bread machine is finished cycling, remove dough from pan and turn onto a lightly buttered or floured surface, or if you have mixed the dough in a mixer, do the same thing.
- Pat the dough into a rectangle. About 18′ x 12″.
- Spread the softened butter onto the dough, and then sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Then add the brown sugar over the top of the cinnamon.
- Roll up the dough, starting from the long end.
- Cut into 12 rolls, either with a serrated knife or a piece of dental floss.
- Place the rolls into the caramel sauce and allow the rolls to rise, about double, or about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and frost with cream cheese frosting.
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- In a mixing bowl, whip the cream cheese and butter.
- Add the powdered sugar slowly.
- Then add the vanilla.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add milk if desired.
This is by far our favorite cinnamon roll recipe. We love how ooey-gooey they are, and I’m not going to lie, I have tried other recipes and my kids get really frustrated with me. That is why I am posting this recipe right now.
I usually double the recipe and one pan gets raisins and one pan doesn’t. We are a mixed family when it comes to raisins.
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, you just might want to make your favorite person that does so much for you some Family Favorite Cinnamon Rolls. These family favorite cinnamon rolls work up in about 2 hours. I even like to make them the night before and then in the morning get up and then roll them out.
More Delicious Cinnamon Roll Recipes For You:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 194Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 33mgSodium 218mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 1gSugar 10gProtein 3g