Easy Vegetable Lo Mein is a great go to for those busy days. This dish can come together in about 30 minutes. You can also add the vegetables that your kids will enjoy eating. One of my picky kids won’t eat peas, so if you have a picky child like I do, just leave whatever they don’t like out of part of your dish.
You might enjoy the spinach and maybe your kids do not. Then go ahead and leave it out of part. Mushrooms are another vegetable that either people like them or they do not!
Maybe you have a vegetable that you want to add. I think I might add zucchini, since my plant is starting to mass produce.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Easy Vegetable Lo Mein?
- Soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- Brown sugar
- Ground ginger
- Lo Mein noodles or spaghetti
- Olive oil
- Garlic cloves
- Red bell pepper
- Snow peas
- Baby spinach
- Sesame seed for garnish
How Do I Make Easy Vegetable Lo Mein?
- In a small bowl, whisk together, soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, ginger and the Sriracha.
- In a large pot, cook the noodles.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat.
- Then add the garlic, mushrooms, bell pepper, and carrot.
- Sauté the vegetables, until tender.
- Stir in the snow peas and spinach, cook until the spinach starts to wilt.
- Then add the noodles and soy sauce mixture, and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately with sesame seed for garnish.
What is Vegetable Lo Mein?
- Vegetable Lo Mein is a stir-fried noodle dish that originated in China.
- Long, soft egg noodles are tossed with a savory and sweet sauce and a whole lot of veggies.
- (To make a Chicken or Beef Lo Mein, you could add Chicken or Beef to your Vegetable Lo Mein).
More Delicious Main Dish Recipes: