Crescent mozzarella meat pie is perfect for those summer days when you need a last minute dinner. It is so easy to put together last minute and your family will eat it up. Add some veggies to the side, and a fruit, and you have a perfect dinner.
We enjoy eating this crescent mozzarella meat pie with some cooked carrots or even some asparagus. Green beans are also great, or even try adding some frozen peas that are cooked in the micro wave.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Crescent Mozzarella Meat Pie?
- Ground beef
- Chopped onion
- Chopped celery
- Tomato paste
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Dried oregano
- Refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
How Do I Make Crescent Mozzarella Meat Pie?
- Brown the ground beef, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add the onions and celery just before the ground beef is completely cooked. Cook until the onions and celery are tender.
- Add the tomato paste, 1/2 cup of the cheese, and seasoning; mix well.
- Separate the rolls into 8 triangles. Place the triangles into a 9″ pie plate; press together to form a crust.
- Flute the edges of the crust with a fork or a spoon.
- Fill with meat mixture.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake the pie at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Slice like a pie and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks For Crescent Mozzarella Meat Pie:
- I ended up using a few more crescents from a second can, however you can use an 8″ pie plate or even roll them out thinner. I used 2 extra pieces and cut the thicker end off so that I could put the pointed end into the center of the crust.
- If I am really in a big hurry, I used dried onions in place of chopping up an onion. I use 1 Tablespoon.
- We also love to add some lemonade to this meal, and if you want, you could add some veggies and dip to go with your yummy meat pie.
More Meat Pies For You to Enjoy: