Cookies and Cream Cupcakes. I am so excited for my birthday and to put my teeth into one of these delicious cupcakes. What is your favorite cupcake for your birthday? There are so many choices anymore, but I know that I can never go wrong with Oreo’s. Yum!
Just look at all that goodness. I took these to work and one of my amazing co-workers told me that it was the best cupcake he had ever eaten! So I decided that he needed two, instead of one. That made him very happy.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Cookies and Cream Cupcakes?
- Devils Food Cake mix
- Instant chocolate pudding mix
- Cooking oil
- Sour cream
- Powdered sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Whipping cream
How Do I Make Cookies and Cream Cupcakes?
- With an electric mixer, mix together the cake mix, and dry pudding.
- Then add the eggs, oil, water, and sour cream.
- Mix together well.
- Then by hand, stir in the Oreo’s.
- Fill the liners with 3/4 cup batter.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick or cake tester comes out clean.
- In a bowl, place the butter.
- Add the powdered sugar and cream or milk , mix well.
- Add vanilla extract and more milk if needed.
- Slowly mix in the crushed cookies.
Tips and Tricks For Cookies and Cream Cupcakes:
- Adding pudding to a cake mix makes the cake so nice and moist, it tastes like you made it from scratch. There is no doubt about it, these would pass as gourmet cupcakes.
- Sour cream makes the cake nice and moist, and it boosts the flavor
- I like to use a food processor to crush the Oreo’s.
- I love the chocolate cake with the Oreo’s, but you could also use a white cake mix with the chocolate pudding or vanilla pudding.
- Garnish with crushed Oreo’s or mini Oreo’s or even a chocolate sauce.
More Delicious Cupcake Recipes For You:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 467Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 60mgSodium 344mgCarbohydrates 61gFiber 1gSugar 44gProtein 4g