Best fluffy pancakes are so fluffy and soft. These pancakes melt in your mouth. I just could not stop eating these pancakes, I usually eat one but with these pancakes, I ate three.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Best Fluffy Pancakes?
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Vanilla extract
How Do I Make Best Fluffy Pancakes?
- In a medium size bowl, combine the sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda and the salt.
- Whisk the dry ingredients together.
- In the center of the dry ingredients, make a well in the center and then add the butter, egg, vanilla, milk.
- Whisk the ingredients together until combined. Do not worry if there are some lumps.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little extra milk.
- Heat a non stick pan or griddle on medium or 350 degrees, then add some cooking spray.
- Place 1/8 – 1/4 cup batter and make 4 – 6 pancakes at a time.
- Wait 2 – 3 minutes and then turn the pancakes over, or when they are golden brown.
- Remove the pancakes from the pan and serve with your favorite topping.
Are you getting together with any family over Memorial Day weekend? A few of us are getting together, since in our area we are able to have groups of up to 20 people. We always go to the cemetery and decorate the graves.
My and my husband’s parents are all deceased now, but I grew up going to the cemetery to decorate my grandparent’s graves, so it is something that I have always done. I enjoy it. I think that if you are getting together with any family for Memorial Day coming up, best fluffy pancakes are perfect.
Tips and Tricks For Best Fluffy Pancakes:
- You may want to top your pancakes with maple syrup, fresh berries, whip cream, or even some yogurt.
- I also like to add some cinnamon once in awhile, because it tastes good and I have heard that it helps in building the immune system.
- If you want to turn your pancakes into blueberry pancakes, just add a handful of blueberries.
- Or add any kind of fresh fruit that you desire.
More Delicious Breakfast Recipes For You:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 119Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 18mgSodium 255mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 1gSugar 4gProtein 4g