Autumn apple bread is a wonderful after school snack or you may even want a slice for breakfast. We just love the flavor of the cinnamon and apples together.
Warm up a slice of this delicious bread and add a little butter. Mmmm, doesn’t that sound so yummy?
What Ingredients Do I Need For Autumn Apple Bread?
- Avocado or coconut oil (I use 1/2 cup apple sauce and 1/2 cup avocado oil)
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Ground cinnamon
- All-purpose flour
- Baking soda
- Chopped pecans (optional)
How Do I Make Autumn Apple Bread?
- In a mixing bowl, add the oil, sugars, eggs and cinnamon together.
- Next add the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Last stir in the apples, (and pecans if adding).
- Place the dough into the pans by splitting it in half.
- Bake for 60 – 70 minutes.
Tips and Tricks For Autumn Apple Bread:
These are some of the ways that you can change up this bread:
- Add some walnuts
- or raisins
- or even craisins.
- If you really enjoy chocolate, you might want to add about 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips.
What Kind of Apples Should I Use in Autumn Apple Bread?
- I like to use the green granny Smith apples but you can use whatever you like or have on hand.
- My preference is to cook with a little tarter apple, as I feel it enhances the flavor.
More Delicious Quick Bread Recipes:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 263Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 35mgSodium 196mgCarbohydrates 47gFiber 3gSugar 26gProtein 4g