Addicting Buttery Garlic Mushrooms make the perfect side for a meat dish or even pasta.
When you go out and eat, it is fun to try the side dishes. Now, you can make your own. Addicting Buttery Garlic Mushrooms are very rich tasting and you just might have a hard time not eating the whole bowl yourself.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Addicting Buttery Garlic Mushrooms?
- Olive or avocado oil
- Beef broth
- Thyme (fresh or dried)
- fresh Parsley
- Garlic cloves (minced)
- fresh cracked Pepper
How Do I Make Addicting Buttery Garlic Mushrooms?
- In a medium size skillet, heat the butter and oil.
- Sauté the onion that has been chopped, this takes about 3 – 4 minutes.
- Wash and rinse the mushrooms and pat them dry. Add to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the broth.
- Next add the thyme, parsley and garlic and stir while on the heat for around 1 minute.
- Sprinkle on the amount of salt and pepper that you prefer.
- Serve with meat or a pasta dish.
Tips and Tricks For Addicting Buttery Garlic Mushrooms:
- Find mushrooms that are about the same size to ensure even cooking.
- There are different kind of mushrooms that you are welcome to try. I used white mushrooms, but you could use button mushrooms, brown mushrooms, or wild mushrooms. Use a mushroom that you are familiar with and like.
- Rinse mushrooms before slicing and when you are ready to cook them, to prevent them from getting slimy.
- I used beef broth, but I feel that vegetable broth or chicken broth would be amazing as well!
More Delicious Side Dishes For You:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 179Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 31mgSodium 414mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 3g