Turkey wraps with Avocado Caesar Dressing are a great way to use up that left over turkey after Thanksgiving or Christmas!
What Ingredients Do I Need For Turkey Wraps With Avocado Caesar Dressing?
- Cooked turkey or chicken
- Kale leaves
- Green cabbage
- Parmesan cheese
- Slivered almonds or roasted sunflower seeds
- Whole wheat wraps
- Mandarin oranges
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Garlic clove
- Fresh ground pepper
How Do I Make Turkey Wraps With Avocado Caesar Dressing?
- Chop the turkey or chicken and place into a large bowl.
- Chop the kale and place in a medium bowl, massage it for a minute, or until the kale begins to wilt and begins to lose some of the volume.
- Add the cabbage, Parmesan cheese, and the nuts or seeds.
- Add the turkey or chicken pieces to the kale mixture.
- Take a whole wheat tortilla and place a generous amount of the mixture down the center; you could add mandarin oranges at this time if desired.
- Drizzle with dressing, roll it up and enjoy.
- In a blender, place the olive oil, lemon juice, avocado, garlic, salt and pepper; process until it is nice and smooth.
Tips and Tricks For Turkey Wraps With Avocado Caesar Dressing:
- Make the wraps with mandarin oranges or without.
- You can also use roasted sunflower seeds or slivered almonds, if you like some extra crunch.
- You may want to use regular tortillas, but we really enjoy the whole wheat.
More Delicious Sandwiches For You:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 618Total Fat 39gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 28gCholesterol 92mgSodium 813mgCarbohydrates 36gFiber 10gSugar 7gProtein 36g