Taco spaghetti squash bowls are a great way to end the day. These taco spaghetti squash bowls are delicious and a great way to serve some squash to your kids. Topped off with cheese and loaded with veggies and ground beef.
This is a healthier, delicious dinner and a fun way to have dinner with family or friends.
Don’t miss out on this amazing squash; perfect for summer time!
What Ingredients Do I Need For Taco Spaghetti Squash Bowls?
- Spaghetti squash
- Ground beef
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Onion or dried onions
- Large bell pepper, any color
- Fresh baby spinach
- Taco seasoning
- Cheddar or marbled cheese
How Do I Make Taco Spaghetti Squash Bowls?
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray 1 large cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut each spaghetti squash in half lengthwise, and scoop out the seeds.
- Place the squash, cut side down, on the cookie sheet and bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes.
- While the spaghetti squash is baking, cook the ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat, breaking it up with a spatula as it cooks.
- After the ground beef is cooked, add the olive oil, onion, pepper, and zucchini.
- Cook until the vegetables are soft.
- Then add the spinach and cook on medium heat for 3-4 more minutes.
- Add the taco seasoning.
- Remove 1/2 of the squash out of the center of each squash, leaving 1/2 of the flesh to hold the shape of the squash, and stir the removed part in with the meat mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Divide the meat mixture in each of the four squash halves and top with about 1/4 cup of grated cheese.
- Place the squash halves in the oven until the cheese melts and the mixture is heated through.
Tips and Tricks For Taco Spaghetti Squash Bowls:
- Grab some ground beef or even use ground turkey if you would rather.
- You can use whatever color of pepper that you want; yellow, red or green.
- You can use fresh onions or I like to use dried onions.
More Delicious Dishes Made With Squash:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 485Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 120mgSodium 434mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 5gSugar 8gProtein 38g