Amazing S’more Brownies are simply out of this world. With summer coming, I must say that it is S’more season! After my son had one of these Brownies, he came to me and said “mom, I have found my new favorite dessert”!! These amazing S’more brownies have an amazing flavor.
If I were you, I would make some for my next outing. Your friends and family are going to love you!!! I must warn you that these amazing S’more brownies are addicting. You and your family will not have to light up the camp fire to have an amazing taste of S’mores.
Simply put them together with a graham cracker crust on bottom, boxed brownies that come together so easily in the middle, and topped off with creamy, soft, marshmallow frosting. The taste is perfect! I am not big on marshmallows, but this frosting is superb!
What Ingredients Do I Need For Amazing S’more Brownies?
Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make these brownies (scroll down for the full recipe):
- Graham crackers
- Boxes of brownies
- Marshmallow Creme
- Powdered Sugar
How Do I Make Amazing S’more Brownies?
Here’s the simple steps you’ll follow to make these brownies (scroll down for the full recipe):
- In a medium size microwave safe bowl, place the 1/2 c. butter and melt on a lower power (3-4) for about 1 minute. If it isn’t quite melted, repeat.
- Then add the 1 1/2 c. graham crackers and the 2 T. sugar.
- Mix to combine.
- Put about 1 1/2 Tablespoons of the graham crackers in the bottom of a cup cake pan, lined with cup cake papers.
- Then mix the brownies according to package directions.
- Place some of the brownie mix in the muffin pan over the graham cracker crust, fill it a little more than 3/4 full. Place in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the center comes out clean.
- While the brownies are cooking, place the butter, marshmallow creme and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- Mix very well, then slowly add the powdered sugar and the cream; you might need to add a little more cream to suit your desired consistency of the frosting.
- Whip until very smooth and creamy.
- After the brownies have completely cooled, frost them with the frosting mixture.
- Garnish with chocolate pieces and/or mini marshmallows, if desired.
What could I use instead of Marshmallow Creme Frosting on Amazing S’more Brownies?
- You could spread Marshmallow Creme on top of the Brownies.
- You could remove the brownies from the oven when there are 3 minutes left to cook and put a marshmallow or marshmallows on top, then return to the oven for the 3 minutes, allowing the marshmallows to melt.
- *Note: We are Frosting folks here, and the Marshmallow Creme Frosting is our recommendation!
What Are Some Good Garnishments for Amazing S’more Brownies?
- Pieces of Hershey’s bar
- Miniature marshmallows
What if I don’t need this many Amazing S’more Brownies?
- We used 2 boxes of Brownie Mix.
- If you don’t want this many Brownies, just use one box of Brownie Mix and half all of the other ingredients.
What other Brownie Recipes do you Recommend?
Caramel German Chocolate Brownies
Amazing Smore Brownies
Put these amazing s'more brownies together with a graham cracker crust, boxed brownies, and top them off with creamy, soft, marshmallow frosting.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 2 Tablespoons of granulated sugar (optional)
- 2 (18.3 ounce) boxes of brownies
- 1 cup Butter (We use Salted Sweet Cream Butter)
- 1 Container of Marshmallow Creme (7 oz. size)
- 2 teaspoons of Vanilla
- 4 cups of Powdered Sugar
- 4-6 Tablespoons Cream depending on the desired consistency of your Frosting
1. In a medium size microwave safe bowl, place the 1/2 c. butter and melt on a lower power (3-4) for about 1 minute. If it isn't quite melted, repeat.
2. Then add the 1 1/2 c. graham crackers and the 2 T. sugar.
3. Mix to combine.
4. Put about 1 1/2 Tablespoons of the graham crackers in the bottom of a cup cake pan, lined with cup cake papers.
5. Then mix the brownies according to package directions.
6. Place some of the brownie mix in the muffin pan over the graham cracker crust, fill it a little more than 3/4 full. Place in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the center comes out clean.
1. While the brownies are cooking, place the 1 c. butter, container of marshmallow creme and 2 t. vanilla in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix very well, then slowly add the 4 c. powdered sugar and the 4-6 T. cream; you might need to add a little more cream to suit your desired consistency of the frosting.
3. Whip until very smooth and creamy.
4. After the brownies have completely cooled, frost them with the frosting mixture.
5. You may want to garnish with chocolate pieces and/or mini marshmallows.
Amount Per Serving Calories 302Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 48mgSodium 197mgCarbohydrates 32gFiber 0gSugar 19gProtein 2g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix
I am not a bit fan of actual s’mores since I don’t like marshmallow but my son and I have been talking about making a s’mores cake for our family party using marshmallow buttercream and I think I am going to love it. These look so delicious! Pinned.
Wonderful. I also am not a fan of actual s’mores. I must say that I love the cake idea. You could do graham crackers on the bottom and chocolate cake and then the frosting too. Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoy the recipe!
These s’mores cupcakes sound AMAZING!! I looooove me a good S’more and to make them in cupcake version?! Genius!!
Thank you Kelly! You are the best!!
Thank you for sharing at #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Pinned and shared.
These are calling my name (and my sweet tooth!) I love the marshmallow buttercream swirls on top!
That is some really sweet frosting, I saw your beautiful frosting and this great idea popped into my head. Thanks for your amazing talent!
These are just amazing. Congrats, you are being featured at Thursday Favorite Things.
Thank you! I hope you get a chance to try them out! Thank you so much for featuring these s’more brownies on Thursday Favorite Things!:)
Thank you for sharing at #OverTheMoon. Pinned and shared.
Even though I just featured all food last week, I cannot pass by these brownies. That marshmallow frosting looks easy and delicious…. I’ll be featuring you at Best of the Weekend tomorrow morning! Thank you so much for sharing these.
Oh, Thank you so much! They are really easy and so yummy. Have a wonderful weekend.
These look ridiculously delicious! Yum! Thanks for linking up to Best of the Weekend. You were one of my features this week. I will be pinning and sharing to my Instagram stories this weekend. Enjoy your day and have a great weekend!
Thank you so much for featuring our Amazing S’more Brownies. We really appreciate it. Thank you for all of the effort you put into the Best of the Weekend link party each week.
Yum, I am pinning this recipe. My hubby has a sweet tooth and will be in love with this one!
Thank you so much for coming by. These Amazing S’more Brownies are so good. I hope that your husband enjoys them.
Loving the sound of these. Especially the frosting. I’ve never made frosting with marshmallow creme before. And the cakes look delicious too. Yummy! #overthemoon
Thank you! I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you get a chance to try them! Have a beautiful week.
These look great! My kids would get a huge kick out of them. I don’t like buttercream, and first thought that was what you used, but I can’t wait to try this frosting! These sound like a good July 4th dessert!
Thank you. They really are delicious and the marshmallow creme in the frosting is fabulous. Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope that you get a chance to make them and that you enjoy them as much as we do!
Thank you for hosting! This is what I featured the week of 6-8 to 6-12 on my blog. On Tuesday was Salsa Roll Ups. Wednesday saw Stuffed Peppers. Thursday was Basic Marinara Sauce. And winding up this Week was Homemade Beef Stew Seasoning. Enjoy!
Thank you for sharing at #OverTheMoon. Pinned and shared. Have a lovely week. I hope to see you at next week’s party too! Please stay safe and healthy. Come party with us at Over The Moon! Catapult your content Over The Moon! @marilyn_lesniak @EclecticRedBarn
These sound like so much fun, and maybe we’ll make them in the winter when we’re craving them.
You can make these any time of year, which is one of the best things about these. They are so fun, delicious, and cute.