Pizza Meat Loaf adds a whole new twist to pizza and meat loaf. You will love that you don’t have to make a crust for this “Pizza”. You may even want to make individual Pizza Meat Loaves in a muffin tin!
Add the toppings that you like!
What are some good toppings to add to Pizza Meat Loaf?
Some of our favorites are:
- Black Olives
- Different kinds of cheese
- Ham and Pineapple
The sky is the limit when it comes to toppings. Try it with whatever toppings you usually order on your pizza. And you won’t even have to worry about making a crust!
What are some good dishes to serve this with?
Easy Bread Sticks
Chopped Greek Salad
Red Lobster Knock Off Cheese Biscuits
Enjoy your Pizza Meat Loaf!
1 hour 10 minutes
2 pounds fresh ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon oregano
1 cup medium crackers crumbs
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup milk
1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella
3 - 4 mushrooms, sliced
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the 2 pounds ground beef, 1 cup cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 2 slightly beaten eggs, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon oregano, and 1 cup milk just until blended.
- Place the mixture into a 9" X 9" baking pan.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 50 - 55 minutes, or until the center reaches 150 degrees.
- Remove it from the oven and spread the pizza sauce over the top.
- Then add the sliced mushrooms, and the 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Return it to the oven and bake for another 8 - 10 minutes.
- Let set for about 5 minutes before serving.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
Calories 596 Total Fat 36g Saturated Fat 14g Trans Fat 1g Unsaturated Fat 17g Cholesterol 216mg Sodium 883mg Carbohydrates 13g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 1g Sugar 3g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 51g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix