Pizza Meat Loaf adds a whole new twist to pizza and meat loaf. You will love that you don’t have to make a crust for this “Pizza”. You may even want to make individual Pizza Meat Loaves in a muffin tin!
What Ingredients Do I Need For Pizza Meat Loaf?
- Ground beef
- Parmesan cheese
- Crackers crumbs
- Black pepper
- Pizza sauce
How Do I Make Pizza Meat Loaf?
- In a large mixing bowl, mix ground beef, cracker crumbs, onion, eggs, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, oregano, and milk just until blended.
- Place the mixture into a 9″ X 9″ baking pan.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes, or until the center reaches 150 degrees.
- Remove it from the oven and spread the pizza sauce over the top.
- Then add the sliced mushrooms, and the mozzarella cheese.
- Return it to the oven and bake for another 8-10 minutes.
- Let set for about 5 minutes before serving.
Add the toppings that you like!
What are Some Good Toppings to Add to Pizza Meat Loaf?
Some of our favorites are:
- Black Olives
- Different kinds of cheese
- Ham and Pineapple
The sky is the limit when it comes to toppings. Try it with whatever toppings you usually order on your pizza. And you won’t even have to worry about making a crust!
Enjoy your Pizza Meat Loaf!
What Are Some Good Dishes to Serve This With?
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 596Total Fat 36gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 216mgSodium 883mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 51g