Peanut Butter White Chocolate Cookies! White chocolate, mixed with peanut butter and some Ritz crackers come together so nicely.
These cookies remind me of the movie “Frozen” with the beautiful blue and white colors. I can’t wait to give one to my granddaughter who loves everything from the movie! She knows that she is a princess. And the barometer tells me that it is definitely frozen outside.
The high today is suppose to be 27 degrees. Brrrr. I think that I will make a cup of hot chocolate and eat a cookie to go with it, and enjoy the cold from inside. These will make a nice treat for New Years Day, and you can use any color of sprinkles that you want.
Use different colors for different occasions. These are so simple to make that you will have fun making them, and will probably make them often when you need a quick treat.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Peanut Butter White Chocolate Cookies?
- Ritz crackers
- Peanut butter
- Almond Bark candy coating (or White chips)
- Coconut oil
- Sprinkles of your choice (optional)
How Do I Make Peanut Butter White Chocolate Cookies?
- Take your crackers and place peanut butter between two crackers at a time.
- Place the chocolate and the coconut oil in a microwave safe, medium size bowl, and microwave on power level 5 for about 2 minutes.
- Take out and stir.
- When your chocolate is melted, take a fork and place one of the crackers down into the chocolate, then turn it over and dip the cracker completely.
- Then place the cookie on a piece of wax paper.
- The chocolate sets up pretty fast so after I have done 2 cookies, I go ahead and put the sprinkles on.
- Let cool completely until chocolate is set.
- Store in an air tight container in a cool place and make sure you place a piece of wax paper between cookies if you stack them.
My granddaughters are coming to stay for the weekend, I we will be making some peanut butter white chocolate cookies. I am sure that they will end up with a few extra sprinkles, or even a little extra chocolate, but that is okay.
My daughter brought her girls over the other day and they were here for 25 minutes. Today I called her and I asked her if she knew where my eye drops were and she told me, “when I went into the bathroom, my youngest was flushing the toilet”. What? I guess I will know where my eye drops are if my toilet stops working in the next few weeks.
What are Ritz Crackers?
- Ritz Crackers are a brand of snack cracker.
- They are circular, salted lightly on one side, and have a small scalloped edge.
It is funny how some kids seem to get into things more than other do. My grandson is an only child and he doesn’t seem to get into things as much. I guess that when he has younger siblings, he will be the one that shows them how to get into things and then the younger kids will be the ones into mischief.
It is truly different than when I was little, it seems like we would go to grandpa and grandma’s, and we would sit and not move a whole lot. I guess that is kind of boring, so I hope that when my grand kids are older they don’t say, when I went to grandma’s house, it was so boring. We do have a lot of fun toys if I do say so myself.
Most of the toys are the kid’s old toys, but they are some of the funnest ones. We have old trains, and a lot of match box cars, puzzles and a barn that my father-in-law built, and a kitchen with dishes and fake food, a castle, and a ship. Then there are a lot of fun books to read. Almost too many, and sometimes grandma wants some new books and toys!
Anyway, I am looking forward to making peanut butter white chocolate cookies, I just love how easy they are and how yummy they turn out. You only need three simple ingredients and a little bit of time and you will have yourself some peanut butter white chocolate cookies.
Tips and Tricks For Peanut Butter White Chocolate Cookies:
- You may want to use dark or medium chocolate, it doesn’t matter.
- You can melt your chocolate in a double boiler.
- Use whatever you like to decorate the top of the cookies or leave them plain.
More Delicious Cookie Recipes For You:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 93Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 0mgSodium 74mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 3g