I enjoy making this Lion House Layered Salad for get togethers. There is just something about the way it layers up. It makes for a pretty salad and looks a little extra special. Or if you want, just make it for dinner, it does come together pretty quickly.
Can I Change up Some of the Ingredients in this Lion House Layered Salad?
- I would not leave out any of the ingredients in this salad (unless you really don’t care for some of them).
- But you could add in some other ingredients if you wanted to.
- Like we love sunflower seeds or grated carrots; chick peas are another one of my favorites.
- You really can add anything that you enjoy as long as it won’t make the lettuce go soggy.
Other Ingredients that you May Want to Try in this Salad:
- And guess what, I just happen to have some fresh cucumbers so I think I will add them as well.
- Also if you are not big on Swiss cheese, use whatever flavor you like!
- And for just a little extra protein, I will add 3 crumbled boiled eggs.
This looks like orange cheese, but it is grated carrots! 🙂
Links to More Really Good Salads:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 116Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 12mgSodium 263mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 4g