I enjoy making this Lion House Layered Salad for get togethers. There is just something about the way it layers up. It makes for a pretty salad and looks a little extra special. Or if you want, just make it for dinner, it does come together pretty quickly.
Can I Change up Some of the Ingredients in this Lion House Layered Salad?
- I would not leave out any of the ingredients in this salad (unless you really don’t care for some of them).
- But you could add in some other ingredients if you wanted to.
- Like we love sunflower seeds or grated carrots; chick peas are another one of my favorites.
- You really can add anything that you enjoy as long as it won’t make the lettuce go soggy.
Other Ingredients that you May Want to Try in this Salad:
- And guess what, I just happen to have some fresh cucumbers so I think I will add them as well.
- Also if you are not big on Swiss cheese, use whatever flavor you like!
- And for just a little extra protein, I will add 3 crumbled boiled eggs.
This looks like orange cheese, but it is grated carrots! 🙂
Links to More Really Good Salads:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 116 Total Fat 10g Saturated Fat 2g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 7g Cholesterol 12mg Sodium 263mg Carbohydrates 4g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 1g Sugar 2g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 4g