Honey coconut granola is a great way to start the day. I know these days we are all trying to make more things in our kitchens. You are going to really enjoy eating this granola for breakfast or putting it on your favorite bowl of ice cream.
I really enjoy eating honey coconut granola for breakfast. Try sprinkling some on your favorite smoothie.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Honey Coconut Granola?
- Rolled oats
- Whole wheat flour
- Coconut oil
- Sunflower seeds
- Chopped almonds
- Mini chocolate chips
How Do I Make Honey Coconut Granola?
- Mix the oats, flour, honey, coconut, coconut oil, and vanilla together; mixing it very well.
- Place the ingredients onto a baking or cookie sheet.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 20 minutes stirring every 5-7 minutes.
- When the granola is done, remove from the oven.
- Add the nuts or seeds.
- If using chocolate chips, wait for 10-15 minutes to add them so they don’t melt.
- Sprinkle on top of ice-cream, smoothies, or eat as a snack, or for breakfast.
You can add any nut or seeds that you enjoy eating. Don’t tell my husband, but you could even add some raisins.
Okay, how about you add raisins to half and leave the other half without!
Try Your Honey Coconut Granola on One of the Following Smoothies:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 351Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 0mgSodium 197mgCarbohydrates 56gFiber 6gSugar 29gProtein 6g