Easy slow cooker chili is perfect for those cold rainy days. Packed with flavor, ground beef and beans. This reminds me of when I was young, and I would eat at school. I just loved eating this chili and cinnamon rolls. Best meal ever!
What Ingredients Do I Need For Easy Slow Cooker Chili?
- Ground beef
- Yellow onion
- Canned Tomatoes
- Kidney beans
- Tomato soup
- Chili powder
How Do I Make Easy Slow Cooker Chili?
- Brown the ground beef, onion and the celery in a large skillet.
- Keep the beef in large marble-size chunks, then drain the grease off.
- Either blend the tomatoes in a blender if a smoother texture is desired, or leave them diced.
- Place the kidney beans, the hamburger mixture, soup and the tomatoes along with the chili powder, salt and pepper, in the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours or 3-4 hours on low.
- When serving you can add cheese, crackers or even Doritos.
It is as simple as browning some ground beef, onions, and celery.
Add 2 cans of rinsed and drained beans, tomatoes, and a can of tomato soup!
Don’t forget the spices, and cook it in the slow cooker for 2-3 hours and you are good to go!
Chunky Chili or Smooth Chili?
- Leave your ground beef in bigger pieces for a chunkier chili, or break your ground beef into smaller pieces if you want a smoother chili.
- With the tomatoes you can leave them chunky if you like, or you can blend them in the blender to make your chili nice and smooth.
- Both Chunky Chili and Smooth Chili are delicious. It is up to you. YUM!
More Slow Cooker Recipes For you to Enjoy:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 308Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 76mgSodium 604mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 3gSugar 5gProtein 27g