Easy Fresh Peach Cobbler is a must before all of those fresh peaches are gone.
You can also use bottled or canned peaches, just make sure that the liquid in the bottom is about 1 cup.
Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream make for the finishing touch to an amazing dessert.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Easy Fresh Peach Cobbler?
- Fresh Peaches
- Pineapple juice
- Yellow cake mix
- Ground cinnamon
How Do I Make Easy Fresh Peach Cobbler?
- Line a 10″ or 12″ dutch oven with aluminum foil. Make sure that the foil doesn’t interfere with the lid closing.
- In a separate bowl, peel and slice the peaches, then add the pineapple juice.
- In another bowl, mix up the cake mix with no eggs, adding the extra liquid until smooth.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place butter that has been sliced in thin squares over the top of the cake mixture.
- Level the dutch oven, and place the peach mixture into it.
- Then add the cake batter.
- Cover with the lid and cook at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- Test with a cake tester.
- When the cake is golden brown, and starts to crack, it is usually finished.
- Top with vanilla ice cream or fresh whipped cream while it is still warm.
What are Some Ways to Change up the Flavor of my Easy Fresh Peach Cobbler?
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract to the peaches
- Use water in place of the pineapple juice
- Use a white cake mix
- Add 1 cup fresh raspberries to the peaches
More Delicious Peach Recipes For You:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 299Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 12mgSodium 418mgCarbohydrates 58gFiber 3gSugar 36gProtein 3g