Easy Cobb Salad is perfect for those days when you do not feel like heating up the kitchen. This easy cobb salad is perfect and you can put it together in about 20 minutes.
I use Rotisserie chicken and ham that has already been cooked. You are welcome to change up any of the ingredients that you want. That way you can suit the wants of your family. Everyone likes what they like and we just want our kids to get in some good vegetables.
What a wonderful meal and healthy too.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Easy Cobb Salad?
- Romaine lettuce
- Cooked, chopped chicken
- Grape or cherry tomatoes
- Chopped green onions (optional)
- Grated carrots
- Grated cheese, sharp or cheddar
- Boiled eggs
- Avocado (optional)
- Olive oil
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- Red or white wine vinegar
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Dried basil
- Garlic, minced
- Dried oregano
How Do I Make Easy Cobb Salad?
- Cut lettuce into bite size pieces and place into a large bowl.
- Then on top of the lettuce, layer the chicken pieces, tomatoes, grated carrots, cheese, sliced boiled eggs, and onions, if desired.
- If you have room, add diced avocadoes, or just add them when serving.
- Serve the salad and top with your favorite dressing.
Or Try This One:
- In a blender bottle or bottle that you can shake, place the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, water, vinegar parsley, basil, garlic, and oregano.
- Blend or shake until well blended.
We love to add a few onions, chicken (I use Rotisserie chicken) cut cherry tomatoes, boiled eggs, diced ham, sliced cucumbers, and then some grated cheese.
Start your salad with some nice fresh, washed greens. I used Romain lettuce.
How Do I Cook Boiled Eggs For My Easy Cobb Salad?
- Place the eggs in a small pan and cover with water.
- Bring the water to a rolling boil. Then turn the stove off and place a lid on the pan.
- Let the eggs set for 15 minutes, making sure to leave the lid on the whole time.
- After the 15 minutes, drain the water and place cold water and ice in the pan with the eggs.
- When the eggs are done peel the eggs.
More Fantastic Salads:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 425Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 203mgSodium 708mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 6gSugar 12gProtein 27g