Copycat Crumbl Chocolate Chip Cookies are my new go to cookies. I love to freeze them, if there are any left. I have had them last in the freezer for a couple of months. One of our favorite treats is to put them in the microwave for 15-20 seconds, after they have thawed.
You know those big cookies that you can buy at Crumbl? You can buy them, but we love these so much better. One other thing that I love about these cookies is that I put them in the cookie jar and 3 days later, they are still soft. Now that is a big win win with me!
If you are wondering what to give your neighbors for Christmas, make a batch of these fun and delicious chocolate chip cookies.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Copycat Crumbl Chocolate Chip Cookies?
Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make these cookies (scroll down for the full recipe):
- All purpose flour
- Baking soda
- Brown sugar
- White sugar
- Egg + 1 egg yolk
- Vanilla extract
- Semi sweet chocolate chips or chunks
How Do I Make Copycat Crumbl Chocolate Chip Cookies?
Here’s the simple steps you’ll follow to make these cookies (scroll down for the full recipe):
- Sift or whisk the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt together, in a medium bowl.
- With a mixer, mix together the butter and sugars on medium speed for about 2-3 minutes until mixture is nice and creamy.
- Add egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract, then mix on medium speed until combined.
- Add in the dry ingredients on low; mix just until combined.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop out the cookie dough. Roll into balls and place 4 on each baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 20-24 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool before serving.
Tips and Tricks For Copycat Crumbl Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Make sure to use high quality butter – I usually use Land O Lakes and the cookies work every time. One time I used Sam’s club butter and my cookies went flat, this is the only thing that I did different.
- I like to use 1/4 cup to measure out the cookie dough.
- Or, you can use 1/2 cup cookie dough for really big cookies (make sure to add cooking time).
- If you are having a bake sale, these also make the perfect cookie and you can get $2 dollars a piece for each.
- Put a few chocolate chips on top of your cookies as soon as you take them out of the oven.
More Delicious Cookie Recipes For You:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 437Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 74mgSodium 356mgCarbohydrates 57gFiber 2gSugar 33gProtein 5g