Copycat Crumbl Ultimate Peanut Butter Cookies are just like the peanut butter cookies that my grandma use to make, except with a twist. I love the creamy filling inside that makes them so ooey and gooey; just the way you want them. Copycat Crumbl Ultimate Peanut Butter Cookies may be the ultimate love of your life!
I had one of my cute followers ask me to create this cookie and this is the end result. Packed with flavor and goodness in every bite.
Now you can make your own Copycat Crumbl Ultimate Peanut Butter Cookies for a fraction of the cost.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Copycat Crumbl Ultimate Peanut Butter Cookies?
- Peanut butter chips or butterscotch chips
- Creamy peanut butter
- Powdered sugar
- Creamy peanut butter
- Brown sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Baking soda
- Sugar for rolling
How Do I Make Copycat Crumbl Ultimate Peanut Butter Cookies?
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the chips and peanut butter.
- Microwave for 1 minute on power level, 5, remove and stir, repeating the process in 30 second increments, then add the powdered sugar.
- Drop onto a piece of wax paper, little balls about the size of an olive. (This will be the filling for your cookies).
- Then place the filling in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, place the butter, peanut butter and the brown sugar.
- Then add the eggs, and the vanilla extract.
- Next, slowly add the flour, baking soda, and the salt; stir just to combine.
- Take about 2-3 Tablespoons of dough and roll into a ball, then take one of the filling pieces made with the chips and place it in the bottom of the cookie. Roll the dough around the filling or you can always add just a little more dough to cover the filling.
- Roll the dough into a nice ball and place it into the 1/4 cup of sugar, covering all sides of the cookie.
- Place on the cookie sheet and repeat until all of the dough is used up.
- Place the cookies in a 350 degree oven and bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to sit for 2-3 minutes.
Tips and Tricks For Copycat Crumbl Ultimate Peanut Butter Cookies:
- If you don’t want to roll your dough in sugar, you don’t need to.
- For an extra rich cookie, drizzle the top of the cookies with caramel topping.
More Delicious Copycat Cookie Recipes For You:
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 410Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 36mgSodium 381mgCarbohydrates 42gFiber 2gSugar 25gProtein 9g