Copycat Crumbl Birthday Cake Cookies are perfect for someone’s special birthday. Since my birthday is tomorrow, I wanted to make these yummy birthday cake cookies. My son brought home a birthday cake cookie from Crumbl the other day and so I got to work figuring out how to make my own!
Then I topped it off with amazing cream cheese frosting.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Copycat Crumbl Birthday Cake Cookies?
Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make these cookies (scroll down for the full recipe):
- Sour cream (leave out if you like less cake-like cookies)
- Granulated sugar
- Brown sugar
- Cake batter flavoring
- All purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Colored sprinkles (optional)
- Cream cheese
- Cake batter flavoring
- Powdered sugar
- Additional sprinkles
How Do I Make Copycat Crumbl Birthday Cake Cookies?
Here’s the simple steps you’ll follow to make these cookies (scroll down for the full recipe):
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- To a large mixing bowl, add butter, sugars and sour cream.
- Add eggs one at a time until mixture is nice and fluffy.
- Next put in the cake batter flavoring.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder.
- Add sprinkles if desired.
- Bake dough balls that are 1/4 cup and flatten slightly.
- No more than 8 cookies on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until the cookies are brown and the center of the cookies are completely cooked.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese and the butter.
- Add the flavoring and then the powdered sugar.
- Mix for about 3-4 minutes.
Where Do I Find Cake Batter Flavoring?
- I found it at Walmart by the vanilla and different flavorings.
Birthday cake cookies are great for any celebration. I took them to our Super Bowl party and they were a great hit! They are soft in the center and a little crunchy on the edges. However when you add the frosting on top, the frosting makes the whole cookie nice and soft.
How Do I Store Copycat Crumbl Birthday Cake Cookies?
- You can store your cookies at room temperature in an air tight container for 2-3 days.
- Or you can store your cookies in the fridge for up to a week.
- Your cookies can also be frozen for up to 2 months.
Can I Store Copycat Crumbl Birthday Cake Cookies With Frosting?
- These cookies can be stored at room temperature, in the fridge, or frozen after being frosted.
More Copycat Cookie Recipes For You: