Chicken Spaghetti – You’ve heard the saying, “Don’t judge a book by its cover.” Well this tasty meal is no different. Looks may be deceiving, but you’ll be surprised at how many people fall in love with this deliciously, creamy entrée!
This chicken spaghetti is loaded with so many delicious ingredients that it is a total meal in itself. However, you may want to serve it with a vegetable, salad, or roll. Either way, it is a great meal!
What Ingredients Do I Need For Chicken Spaghetti?
- Chicken breasts
- Spaghetti noodles
- Cream of chicken soup
- Black ground pepper
- Grated cheese
- Can chopped olives (optional)
- Can drained mushrooms (optional)
How Do I Make Chicken Spaghetti?
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add chicken and boil for 35 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Remove from pot, reserving chicken broth; cut or shred the chicken. Set aside.
- In pot with chicken broth, combine celery, onion, parsley, and spaghetti noodles. Bring to a boil and cook 8-10 minutes or until the spaghetti is done. Drain, reserving 1 1/2 cups of the broth.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Return drained noodles, celery, onion, and parsley to pot. Add reserved chicken broth to soup, and add to noodle mixture. Then add chicken, salt, pepper, and optional ingredients. Stir together.
- Evenly fold and spread mixture into a 9″ X 13″ baking dish and sprinkle top with grated cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
More Easy Main Dish Recipes:
Easy Crock Pot Italian Chicken
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 187Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 59mgSodium 484mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 20g